11.Anhui "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: Strengthen the "dual control" system of total energy consumption and intensity, increase the proportion of non-fossil energy, and win the initiative for peak carbon emissions by 2030. Key task in 2021: formulate and implement an action plan for peaking carbon emissions. Strictly control the scale of energy-intensive industries and the number of projects. Promote the "external power into Anhui", and receive more than 26 billion kilowatt-hours of external power throughout the year. Promote the application of new energy-saving technologies and equipment, and complete the replacement of 6 billion kWh of electric energy. Promote the construction of green energy storage bases. Constructing 160 kilometers of natural gas trunk pipelines, expanding natural gas consumption to 6.5 billion cubic meters. Expand the application of renewable energy such as photovoltaic, wind energy, and biomass energy, and increase the installed capacity of renewable energy power generation by more than 1 million kilowatts. Improve the carbon sink capacity of the ecosystem and complete 1.4 million mu of afforestation.
12.Hebei "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: formulate and implement mid- and long-term plans for carbon peak, carbon neutrality, and support cities and counties with conditions to take the lead in peaking. Carry out large-scale land greening operations, promote the construction of a natural reserve system, and create a demonstration area for the construction of ecological civilization in Saihanba. Strengthen the efficient use of resources, establish and improve the property rights system of natural resources and assets and the value realization mechanism of ecological products. Key tasks in 2021: Promote carbon peak and carbon neutrality. Formulate a provincial carbon peak action plan, improve the "dual control" system of total energy consumption and intensity, enhance the carbon sink capacity of the ecosystem, promote carbon sink trading, accelerate the construction of coal-free zones, implement low-carbon transformation of key industries, and accelerate the development of clean energy , Photovoltaic, wind power and other renewable energy have installed more than 6 million kilowatts of installed capacity, and carbon dioxide emissions per unit of GDP have dropped by 4.2%.
13. Inner Mongolia "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: build an important national energy and strategic resource base, agricultural and livestock product production bases, build an important bridgehead for my country's opening to the north, and develop a strategy that conforms to the strategic positioning, reflects the characteristics of Inner Mongolia, and prioritizes ecology and green development. Oriented new way of high-quality development. Key tasks in 2021: do a good job in carbon peaking and carbon neutrality, formulate an action plan for carbon peaking in the autonomous region, and coordinately promote energy conservation, pollution reduction and carbon reduction. To optimize and strengthen the modern energy economy, promote safe and efficient mining and clean and efficient utilization of coal, and build the Ordos National Modern Coal Chemical Industry Demonstration Zone with high standards.
14. Qinghai "14th Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: carbon peak goals and paths are basically established. Carry out the green energy revolution, develop photovoltaic, wind power, solar thermal, geothermal and other new energy sources, create important pillar industries with scale advantages, efficiency advantages, and market advantages, and build an important new energy industry base in the country. Key tasks in 2021: focus on promoting the construction of a national clean energy demonstration province, restart the construction of the Mardang hydropower station, rebuild and expand the Laxiwa and Lijiaxia hydropower stations, and start the feasibility study of large-scale energy storage projects for the Yellow River cascade power stations. Continue to expand the scale of Hainan and Haixi renewable energy bases, promote the implementation of the second phase of Qingyu DC, and accelerate the preliminary work of the second Qinghai power transmission channel.
15. Ningxia "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: formulate an action plan for peaking carbon emissions, and promote the realization of the synergistic effect of reducing pollution and carbon. Layout the clean energy industry throughout the chain. Adhere to the development direction of parks and large-scale development, and build new energy comprehensive demonstration areas with high standards around wind energy, solar energy, hydrogen energy and other new energy industries. By 2025, the installed capacity of new energy power in the region will strive to reach 40 million kilowatts. Key tasks for 2021: implement "dual control" of total energy and intensity, promote clean production and circular economy, promote coal reduction and substitution, and increase the development and utilization of new energy.
16. Tibet "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: to accelerate the large-scale development of clean energy, and form a comprehensive energy system with clean energy as the mainstay and complementary oil and gas and other new energy sources. Accelerate research and pilot projects of "photovoltaic + energy storage", vigorously promote "water-solar hybridization", promote the development and utilization of clean energy and electrification in the forefront of the country, and build a national clean and renewable energy demonstration zone by 2025. The key task in 2021: The investment in the energy industry will be completed at 23.5 billion yuan, and we will strive to build and build more than 13 million kilowatts of electricity. Promote the construction of tens of millions of kilowatts of water and light complementary clean energy bases in the upper reaches of the Jinsha River and the upper reaches of the Lancang River. Accelerate the planning and construction of a unified power grid, promote the 500 kV loop of the central Tibet power grid, the power transmission from the upper reaches of the Jinsha River, the construction of power guarantees for the Sichuan-Tibet Railway, and the Qinghai-Tibet interconnected secondary loop power grid project to achieve power transmission of more than 2 billion kWh. Make every effort to speed up the preliminary work of hydropower development on the lower reaches of the Yarlung Zangbo River, and strive to start construction as soon as possible.
17.Xinjiang The development goals and tasks of the 14th Five-Year Plan: Strive to achieve 82.4 million kilowatts of renewable energy installed capacity in the region by the end of the 14th Five-Year Plan, and build an important clean energy base in the country. Based on Xinjiang's energy reality, actively plan and promote carbon peaking and carbon neutrality, and promote green and low-carbon development. Key tasks in 2021: focus on improving various levels of voltage grids, speed up the construction of 750kV power transmission and transformation projects, promote the construction of the third channel of "Xinjiang Power Transmission", and promote the construction of 1.2 million kilowatts of Fukang and 1.2 million kilowatts of pumped storage power stations in Hami , Promote the transformation and upgrading of rural power grids, and improve the reliability of power supply.
18.Shanxi "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: A green energy supply system is basically formed, and energy advantages, especially power price advantages, are further transformed into comparative advantages and competitive advantages. Key tasks in 2021: implement the carbon peak, carbon neutral and Shanxi action. Take the development of carbon peaks as a traction measure to deepen the comprehensive reform of the energy revolution, and study and formulate action plans. 19.Liaoning "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: Focusing on green ecology, energy consumption per unit of GDP and carbon dioxide emissions meet national requirements. Focusing on safety assurance, it is proposed that the comprehensive energy production capacity will reach 61.33 million tons of standard coal. The key task in 2021: Carry out the carbon emission peaking action. Scientifically formulate and implement a carbon emission peaking action plan, vigorously develop renewable energy such as wind power and photovoltaics, and support the large-scale application of hydrogen energy and the development of equipment. Build a carbon trading market and promote market-based trading of carbon emission rights.
20. Jilin "14th Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: consolidate the advantages of green development, strengthen ecological environment management, and accelerate the construction of beautiful Jilin. Key tasks in 2021: launch the action to peak carbon dioxide emissions, strengthen the green transformation of key industries and important areas, comprehensively build green energy and green manufacturing systems, build green factories and green industrial parks, and accelerate the transformation of coal to gas, coal to electricity, and coal. Biomass promotes the green transformation of production and lifestyle.
Aster far infrared heating products, national patent technology, high efficiency, energy saving, safety and environmental protection, has passed the national laboratory testing, EU CE certification, RoHS, EMC electromagnetic compatibility testing, exported to Europe, is an ideal electric heating products.
Learn more, please click here: http://www.asterheating.com
Add：No.46 Shendongsi Road, Shenfu New Zone, Liaoning Province,China.