Recently, the Ministry of Ecology and Environment emphasized the importance of air pollution prevention and control under the goal of carbon peaking and carbon neutrality in a ministerial party group meeting. Under the "dual carbon" goal, various provinces also attach great importance to and actively formulate action plans. Following the announcement of the 14th Five-Year Plan and the 2035 long-term goal proposals or drafts for comments, many places have clearly stated that they must do a good job in carbon peaking and carbon neutralization, and formulate carbon emissions by 2030. Dafeng action plan, optimize the industrial structure and energy structure, promote the clean and efficient use of coal, and vigorously develop new energy. The following is a summary of the relevant parts of "carbon peak" and "carbon neutral" in some provincial and municipal documents.
1. Beijing "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: carbon emissions are steadily decreasing, and carbon neutrality has taken solid steps to make Beijing a demonstration in response to climate change. Key tasks for 2021: Unswervingly fight the battle against pollution. Strengthen the coordinated control of fine particulate matter, ozone, and greenhouse gases, highlight the “dual control” of carbon emission intensity and total amount, and clarify the timetable and roadmap for carbon neutralization. On the morning of May 29, Secretary of the Municipal Party Committee Cai Qi emphasized that achieving carbon peaking and carbon neutrality is an important practice for implementing Xi Jinping’s thoughts on ecological civilization. As the capital, Beijing should be at the forefront of the country in this regard. He also pointed out that achieving carbon peaks , Carbon neutralization must not only do a good job in the "subtraction" of carbon emissions, but also do a good job in the "addition" of ecological carbon sinks. To achieve carbon peaks and carbon neutrality is a long-term and arduous task, which cannot be rushed or waited. Achieving carbon peak and carbon neutrality is a systematic project that requires a multi-pronged and comprehensive approach.
2. Shanghai "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: adhere to ecological priority, green development, increase environmental governance, speed up the implementation of ecological benefits to the people, and make green the most distinctive background color for high-quality urban development. Key task in 2021: launch the eighth round of three-year environmental protection action plan. Formulate and implement an action plan for peaking carbon emissions, and accelerate the construction of a national carbon emissions trading market. 3. Tianjin "14th Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: expand green ecological space, strengthen ecological environment governance, promote green and low-carbon circular development, and improve ecological environmental protection mechanisms. The key task in 2021: to accelerate the implementation of the carbon emission peaking action. Formulate and implement a carbon emission peaking action plan, continue to adjust and optimize the industrial structure and energy structure, promote the first peak of steel and other key industries and the peak of coal consumption as soon as possible, vigorously develop renewable energy, and promote the research and development and application of green technologies. Actively connect with the national carbon emission rights trading market, improve the dual control system for energy consumption, coordinately promote pollution and carbon reduction, implement dual control of industrial pollution emissions, and promote industrial green transformation.
4. Chongqing "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: explore the establishment of a total carbon emission control system, implement the action of peaking carbon dioxide emissions, and take effective measures to promote the achievement of the peak carbon dioxide emissions target by 2030. Carry out pilot demonstrations of low-carbon cities, low-carbon parks, and low-carbon communities, promote international cooperation in low-carbon development, and build a batch of zero-carbon demonstration parks. The key task in 2021: improve the infrastructure network. Energy grid, speed up the implementation of the Chongqing-West natural gas pipeline network project, expand the scale of "Shaanxi coal into Chongqing", enhance the capacity of the "North coal into Chongqing" transportation channel, strive to increase the quota for the Three Gorges power into Chongqing, and promote the integrated development of Sichuan-Chongqing power grid , Promote "Jiangxi Power into Chongqing", and accelerate the preliminary work of Liziwan Pumped Storage Power Station and other projects.
5. Yunnan "14th Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: take all effective measures to reduce carbon emission intensity, control greenhouse gas emissions, increase forest and ecosystem carbon sinks, actively participate in the construction of the national carbon emissions trading market, and scientifically plan for carbon emissions peaking and carbon emissions Neutralize action. Key tasks in 2021: Speed up the construction of large-scale national hydropower bases, promote the construction of 8 million kilowatts of wind power and 3 million kilowatts of photovoltaic projects, cultivate hydrogen energy and energy storage industries, develop the integration of "wind and solar water storage", and achieve 95 million kilowatts of renewable energy installed capacity About 405 billion kilowatt-hours of power generation have been completed. 6. Guizhou "Fourteenth Five-Year" development goals and tasks: Actively respond to climate change, formulate Guizhou Province's 2030 carbon emission peak action plan, reduce carbon emission intensity, and promote low-carbonization in energy, industry, construction, transportation and other fields. Key tasks in 2021: Standardize the development of new energy vehicles and foster the development of the intelligent networked vehicle industry. The proportion of new or new energy vehicles in the public sector should not be less than 80%, and the construction of charging piles should be strengthened.
7. Guangxi "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: Continue to promote the low-carbon transformation of the industrial system, energy system and consumption fields, and formulate action plans for peak carbon dioxide emissions. Promote the pilot construction of low-carbon cities, low-carbon communities, low-carbon parks, and low-carbon companies, build a Beibu Gulf offshore wind power base, and implement coastal clean energy projects. Key tasks in 2021: Promote the ecological and green transformation of traditional industries, build more than 20 green factories, and accelerate the energy-saving technological transformation of six major energy-consuming industries. Planning to build a smart integrated energy station. 8. Jiangxi "Fourteenth Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: strictly implement the national energy-saving and emission-reduction binding targets, formulate and implement the province's carbon emission peaking action plan before 2030, and encourage key areas and key cities to peak carbon emissions as soon as possible. Adhere to the principle of “appropriate advancement, internal and external advantages, focusing on electricity, and multi-energy complementarity”, and accelerate the construction of a safe, efficient, clean, and low-carbon modern energy system. Actively and steadily develop photovoltaic, wind power, biomass energy and other new energy sources, and strive to install more than 19 million kilowatts. Key tasks in 2021: Speed up the construction of charging piles and replacement power stations, and promote the consumption of new energy vehicles. Completed the second phase of Datang Xinyu Power Plant, the Nanchang-Changsha UHV AC Project, and Fengxin Pumped Storage Power Station.
9. Jiangsu "14th Five-Year Plan" development goals and tasks: vigorously develop green industries, accelerate the energy revolution, promote the green and low-carbon transformation of production and lifestyle, strive to achieve carbon peaks in advance, and fully demonstrate the beauty of natural ecology and the beauty of urban and rural livability in the beautiful Jiangsu construction , The beauty of water rhyme and humanities, the beauty of green development. Key tasks in 2021: formulate and implement the peak carbon dioxide emissions and the "14th Five-Year Plan" action plan, accelerate the adjustment of industrial structure, energy structure, transportation structure and agricultural input structure, solidly promote clean production, develop and expand green industries, and strengthen management of energy-saving transformation. Improve the dual control system of energy consumption, enhance the carbon sink capacity of the ecosystem, strictly control new high-energy-consuming and high-emission projects, accelerate the formation of green production and lifestyles, and promote the development of a green and low-carbon cycle. 10. Zhejiang "Fourteenth Five-Year" development goals and tasks: promote green recycling and low-carbon development, resolutely implement the carbon peak and carbon neutral requirements, implement the carbon peak action, vigorously advocate green and low-carbon production and lifestyles, and promote the formation of national consciousness, non-fossil The proportion of energy in primary energy increased to 24%, and the proportion of coal-fired power installed capacity dropped to 42%. Key task in 2021: launch and implement the carbon peaking action. Formulate a carbon peak action plan, carry out the construction of low-carbon industrial parks and pilot projects of the "zero-carbon" system. Vigorously adjust the energy structure, industrial structure, and transportation structure, vigorously develop new energy sources, optimize the market-oriented mechanism of electricity and natural gas prices, implement the energy "dual control" system, and increase the proportion of non-fossil energy in primary energy to 20.8%, and the proportion of coal-fired power installed capacity Decrease by 2 percentage points; accelerate the elimination of backward and excess production capacity to free up 1.8 million tons of standard coal for energy use. Accelerate the promotion of pilot carbon emissions trading.
Aster far infrared heating products, national patent technology, high efficiency, energy saving, safety and environmental protection, has passed the national laboratory testing, EU CE certification, RoHS, EMC electromagnetic compatibility testing, exported to Europe, is an ideal electric heating products.
Learn more, please click here: http://www.asterheating.com
Add：No.46 Shendongsi Road, Shenfu New Zone, Liaoning Province,China.